Tuesday, July 19, 2011

THE LORD WHO BURST THROUGH

We were blessed last Sunday to have an awesome word bought to us by Pastor Ben Baldwin so I have decided for today to post some of the notes I took from his preaching .  Whatever you are going through keep going forward .  Ben began with this verse from
2 samuel 5;20
David went to Baal-perazim and defeated the Philistines there. "The LORD did it!" David exclaimed. "He burst through my enemies like a raging flood!" So he named that place Baal-perazim (which means "the Lord who bursts through"). 
Dwell on the points below and be set free today :)

1. All we need is one word of power from our god who sees into the future
Get before the lord for my breakthrough

2. God will give breakthrough liberally when we call  upon him

3. The bible says from glory to glory is the blessing from god
Being fruitful  in ministry requires bursting through

4. Paul had a thorn in the flesh...3 times he sought the lord and the lord said
My grace is sufficient for you
This is the season to call upon the name of god

5. Starts of really slow but it is like you are pushing an Elephant..just keep on the track and god will bring the momentum to keep you going..one word can change your future

6. Just call  upon my name and he will give me a future

7. Seek the lord he wants to reveal wisdom

8. Luke 10:38-42 (NLT)
As Jesus and the disciples continued on their way to Jerusalem, they came to a certain village where a woman named Martha welcomed him into her home. [39] Her sister, Mary, sat at the Lord's feet, listening to what he taught. [40] But Martha was distracted by the big dinner she was preparing. She came to Jesus and said, "Lord, doesn't it seem unfair to you that my sister just sits here while I do all the work? Tell her to come and help me." [41] But the Lord said to her, "My dear Martha, you are worried and upset over all these details! [42] There is only one thing worth being concerned about. Mary has discovered it, and it will not be taken away from her."


9. Davids   army was a beaten force but David was not defeated he kept on bursting through
David was someone who waited upon the lord.... He was always looking to god who was with him and  not looking back

I hope you get as much as I did from this as you work through these points and study them in more detail in relation to your own life .
Bless you today

No comments:

Post a Comment